Coyote Hill needs your help making a child’s Christmas special.Coyote Hill provides a safe home for children who have been neglected or abused. Without your help, their Christmas lists may not get filled.
It doesn’t matter if you can give a little or a lot, these kids deserve a good Christmas. Here’s a few different ways you can get involved:
- Sponsor a child’s wish list (full or partial lists are available based on your giving level)
- Sponsor a home’s wish list – includes special outings for the family, games for the house, and household items
- Volunteer at The Hill – bake cookies, donate homemade freezer meals, etc.
- Donate wrapping paper, gift bags or tags
- Donate paper goods or canned food
- Give to Coyote Hill for the purchase of last minute gifts