Nationwide Insurance has released the finalists for this year’s Hambone Award!
Our pets get themselves into some messy situations. Sometimes it’s so bad that it calls for an insurance claim!
Every year, Nationwide Insurance awards someone’s crazy pet The Hambone Award – named after a dog who ate a ham after getting trapped in a fridge.
This year’s nominees include a cat who got caught in a folding couch and a dog that moved his crate 5-feet (while he was inside it) to eat some phone chargers!
All the animals are ok and recovered/recovering. You can read their stories and even vote for the winner here!